Friday, April 8, 2016

Words of Love I Wrote to My Ex-Wife when we were Married.

A Journey
 
She fills my waking moments,
With sweet honey tasting cherish.
She finds my heart with love,
 As wide as the seas above.

She goes further for me,
 Than endless eternity.
She makes my world go round,
 Than any being ever found.

 She gives me whole heartedly,
Her blessings to infinity.
She heals my lasting heart,
That from her I could never part.

She loves me endlessly,
As if today was the end of me.
She touches ever so soft,
To send my heart aloft,

She brings me soul to feed,
My desires, wants, and needs.
She hopes, and laughs, and cries,
 In times of love by and by.

 She longs for me each day,
 And loves anew in her sweet way.
She learns unselfishly,
And teaches the pride in me.

She sees me dear and strong,
 For me she eternally longs.
 She loves me and loves me,
So much it hurts thee,

And all I need is her,
 To cherish and love forever,
 And happiness I found to be,
The love of Donnette for me.
 
Justus Peters MD
 


No comments:

Post a Comment